One Step Update error message - First Horizon Bank "Error Recovery"

Options
BPNOLa
BPNOLa Member

I am getting this message connecting to First Horizon Bank for several weeks. The previous discussion on this issue is closed with no resolution being given. I have reset each of my First Horizon accounts (several times) and have rebooted my computer (several times) with no resolution of the issue. Please advise.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @BPNOLa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• BPNOLa
    BPNOLa Member
    Options

screenshot as per requested

• BPNOLa
    BPNOLa Member
    Options

I am still getting this error, is there an update to this issue?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Is there any error message or error code on the One Step Update Summary? If not, then what does the One Step Update Summary show (for instance, does that financial institution not show up on the summary at all, or does it act like everything downloaded normally)? Have you tried updating your Quicken to the most current version to see if the issue is resolved after the update?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• BPNOLa
    BPNOLa Member
    Options

This error is occurring in the "one step update progress" when I am attempting to download my transactions from the bank. I have multiple institutions (Hancock Whitney, Capital One, AMEX, etc.) I am downloading from. All the institutions are downloading with no issue.

I am using the version R49.33 of Quicken.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

After OSU has completed, the OSU Summary should give you a more detailed information block about this error.
    If it doesn't, please perform a "Update Now" from one of this bank's account registers, Checking or Savings and see how that performs. I'd expect more information about the issue to be displayed and more popup prompts to guide you through this error recovery.

• BPNOLa
    BPNOLa Member
    Options

"After OSU has completed" " What is this?

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BPNOLa
    BPNOLa Member
    Options

The above screen shot is the only information I am receiving on this error. The "one step update progress" screen is indicating the error. Once the update is completed, the screen goes away. Quicken does not provide any additional information.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The screen I'm talking about, One Step Update Summary, is displayed at the end of OSU unless you have, at some time, marked this screen as "Show this window only when there are errors" (there's a checkbox at the bottom of the Summary screen).
    You can pull up this screen any time after OSU by selecting Tools / One Step Update Summary.

Earlier in this discussion I asked:

If it doesn't, please perform a "Update Now" from one of this bank's account registers, Checking or Savings, and see how that performs. I'd expect more information about the issue to be displayed and more popup prompts to guide you through this error recovery.

Have you done this yet? What were the results?

• BPNOLa
    BPNOLa Member
    Options

The First Horizon showing is for our loan accounts. The checking and savings accounts are not showing on this screen, but is still indicating an error when attempting to connect.

• BPNOLa
    BPNOLa Member
    Options

I looked how to update one account, but do not see how to do this.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Click the GEAR icon to the far right of the account name (while in the account) and click UPDATE NOW

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• BPNOLa
    BPNOLa Member
    Options

I did the singular update on one of the First Horizon's account and got no more additional information than the earlier screenshot I posted.

• md11flyer
    md11flyer Member
    Options

I have this same issue and it looks like it started about the same time frame so I suspect something has changed with FH. I have done the same things you have suggested for BPNOLa multiple times with no success.. All of my programs are up to date and still no resolution. What gives?

• mweinberg98
    mweinberg98 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have same issue too, and now scheduled transactions are not downloading also

This discussion has been closed.