American Express Personal Savings Downloads (not Credit Card)

Options
James Young
James Young Member ✭✭
Q v 7.04 Mac OS 12.6.5 I have always been able to upload Transaction QFX files from American Express Personal Savings. They have made changes to their interface lately. I can still download the QFX file but when I try to upload to Quicken I get the following error message " Unable to read the selected web connect file". Any suggestions or do I just need to figure this out with AMEX personal savings?

Comments

• GLXYZ
    GLXYZ Member
    Options

I am having the same problem. I am able to download a transaction qfx file to my Windows PC but Quicken rejects it when I try to open it. Wasn't having this problem last month.

• Dizzleoc
    Dizzleoc Member
    Options

I'm also having the same problem. If anyone figures this out, please let us know of the fix.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

I look forward to your responses.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• RJ_in_OR
    RJ_in_OR Member ✭✭
    Options

This is what I receive when attempting to upload AMEX Savings Txs.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

(CTP-6992)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gmanatl
    gmanatl Member
    Options

I leave my concurrence with the above. It is already cumbersome to manually move the files over to quicken, now the file format is not recognized.

• James Young
    James Young Member ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

I am still encountering the same issue. I reported the problem and here is my screen shot of the error message

This discussion has been closed.