Set Up New Data File

Options

My current Quicken data file is totally messed up and will not download transactions, so I am trying to set up a new account and start over again.

I've followed the steps to set up the new account but when I get to the part where I add my banking login credentials Quicken responds with a message that I must not have entered the information correctly.

Any idea why? Do I need to delete the current accounts before I can re-enter the same banking login credentials for the new account?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rvanwechel,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, please provide the name of the financial institution experiencing this error message. And aside from the error message, does there happen to be any specific error code associated with the message?

It may also be helpful if you could provide a screenshot of what you're seeing. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.