Currencies are not updating

Options
Emre
Emre Member

I am using offline accounts with multiple currencies. Currencies are not updating for sometime. I am not seeing any error but all currencies (USD / TRY, EUR / TRY) remain to be old and is not changing..

Comments

• Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

This may be true also for CAD / USD

When I click update currency rate; nothing changes

• Dave42
    Dave42 Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Same here. I go to Currency List, One Step Update Settings comes up, "Download currency exchange rates" is selected,and I click on Update Now.

CAD/USD rates have not changed for several days.

When I look in the Currency List, it says $C$ per $US rate is 1.36182 - however, when I enter a transaction in the register, it shows 1.36181 as current (neither of those rates seem accurate as of June 1).

EDIT: I'm in the wrong forum. I'm running the Windows version. This problem looks to be occurring across both Macos and Windows versions.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, if you haven't done so already, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.   

(CTP-6881)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

A fix has been put in place for this issue, and we ask that if you haven’t already, to please go ahead and try updating currency again.

Please let us know how it goes! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dboltson
    dboltson Member ✭✭
    Options
    Does not connect. Does not download
  • Gilles9
    edited June 2023
    Options

Still not working CAD/USD

on MBA M1 Ventura 13.5, QM 7.1

same rate fo rthe last few days, no movement

[Merged Post]

• Dave42
    Dave42 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm not seeing a change in Home & Business Canada Windows Build 27.1.48.15. Image attached is after updating currencies on June 3.
  • deibi
    deibi Member
    Options

As of Jun 5 5:38 pm the currency rates are not being updated on Quicken Home & Business Canada. What Quicken have updated is on the "One Step Update Settings" window where the error message no longer shows.

• Gilles9
    Options

@Quicken Anja

It all seems that the fix you mentionned does not work

Currencies CAD/USD do NOT update for a least a week now

• Dave42
    Dave42 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Similar problem reported in the Windows Forum: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7935397/are-currency-exchange-rates-downloading-for-you

In my case, USD/CAD exchange rates have not been updated since May 25.
  • KimSher
    KimSher Member
    Options

Same issue. Quicken seems to have stopped downloading all currencies about a week or two ago. No error reported. If I manually change a currency, the updated value I enter remains unchanged after a update request. This suggests that quicken is simply not updating and not an issue with stale currency exchange rates in the database.

• RCRLon
    RCRLon Member ✭✭
    Options
    The fix does not work. As noted above, the only change is that the error notice no longer appears, so we do not even know that the currency update is not working. Currency rates have remained unchanged form many days now. Please give us an update.
  • Gilles9
    edited June 2023
    Options

Sadly

currencies are still not updating since more than a week now

[Merged Post]

• dboltson
    dboltson Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options
    And, also, the Quicken Quotes server, itself, seems to be down — at least for legacy users of QM 2007. Might this be related?
  • Gilles9
    edited June 2023
    Options

Currencies started updating

Cannot say when, today sometimes

But it works now

Thanks

Edit: I do not know if it does update in the background, but clicking Update in the Currency window does work

This discussion has been closed.