Why does the Quicken iPhone app keep showing connectivity errors?

Options
fweiss
fweiss Member

I'm running Quicken on Windows and the Quicken app on an iPhone. Although there is no indication of any issues on the desktop application, the Quicken app on my iPhone keeps showing "Connectivity Error: Swipe to Fix" for my 2 personal PNC bank accounts (savings and checking). When I "swipe to fix" I briefly get a spinning wheel but nothing changes. Interestingly, the accounts seem to be syncing ok with my desktop even though it keeps showing errors in the app. I have deleted the phone app and reinstalled but the problem persists.

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @fweiss,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To troubleshoot the issue, the first thing you will want to do, per this support article, is to remove the accounts from the cloud, then add them again. To do this, first, backup your Quicken file. Then follow these steps in the desktop program:

1. Go to the Mobile & Web Tab.
    2. Click the Gear Icon to edit your Account Settings.
    3. Uncheck the account(s) that are not syncing correctly.
    4. Click Update Accounts.
    5. Close and re-open the Edit Account Settings window.
    6. Re-check the accounts and click Update Accounts to sync again.

Once you have followed those steps, go back to the mobile app, log out and log back in again, and check to see if the issue is resolved.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @fweiss,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To troubleshoot the issue, the first thing you will want to do, per this support article, is to remove the accounts from the cloud, then add them again. To do this, first, backup your Quicken file. Then follow these steps in the desktop program:

1. Go to the Mobile & Web Tab.
    2. Click the Gear Icon to edit your Account Settings.
    3. Uncheck the account(s) that are not syncing correctly.
    4. Click Update Accounts.
    5. Close and re-open the Edit Account Settings window.
    6. Re-check the accounts and click Update Accounts to sync again.

Once you have followed those steps, go back to the mobile app, log out and log back in again, and check to see if the issue is resolved.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• fweiss
    fweiss Member
    Options

Thanks for your response. Right after posting my issue, it occurred to me to try exactly what you recommended. Although, at first, this didn't seem to fix the issue, a couple of hours later the issue was resolved. Thanks again.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear the issue is resolved.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.