Susser Bank failed connection when trying to update accounts. "An error has occurred"

Options
ErnieV
ErnieV Member ✭✭

For the last 4 or 5 days I am not able to use One-Step update to update my accounts with Susser Bank. When I try to connect I get the message (An error has occurred). Nothing else. Has anyone expierenced this issue? Or is Quicken aware of the problem and working on it? Thank you.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ErnieV,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ErnieV
    ErnieV Member ✭✭
    Options

Attached is a screen shot of when I tried to add the accounts to Quicken. When I tried to do a one-step update the message I get just says "An error has occurred". This problem has been ongoing for at least a week. Never before had I had a problem connecting with this bank.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ErnieV,

Thank you for providing that screenshot.

Due to the nature of the error you are receiving, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance, as an escalation may be in order. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I do apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ErnieV
    ErnieV Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your response. The issue has been resolved. My connection with Susser Bank is working again. Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.