Macys Credit Card unable to add

satishc
satishc Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Hello, I have been facing this issue recently ever since Quicken Mac 7.0.4 update came out. Right now, I am on Quicken Mac 7.1.1. I had my Macys accounts set up to automatically download and linked eBill. However, it started giving connection issues. So I went to Macys.com and reset the password and tried the connection. Kept erroring out due to incorrect login information. Checked and all credentials are fine. Tried deleting the accounts, signing out of quicken, waiting 1 day and then tried adding them back, but I continue to get errors on connection.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @satishc,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• satishc
    edited June 2023

I am getting the same error on all quicken connect connections [Removed - Personal Information]

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @satishc,

Thank you for providing that screenshot.

A CC-929 error occurs if you have unsuccessfully attempted to add accounts to Quicken too many times. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

• satishc

Thanks for the response. I have tried it multiple times, but continue to have the same issue. Support also has not helped. Stumped

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @satishc,

Thank you for providing more information.

After further review of your interactions with Quicken Support, it appears as though they tried to reach back out and contact you a few different times for further assistance and were unable to connect with you.

I recommend reaching back out to Quicken Support for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

• satishc

I did contact quicken support multiple times again - multiple ticket #'s as well. No progress on being able to connect

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @satishc,

Thank you for providing more information.

After further reviewing your interactions with Quicken Support, it appears as though they tried to call you back on 6/27 with no answer. I suggest reaching out to Quicken Support again for further assistance.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.