Vanguard accounts not downloading?

Options
rolinger
rolinger Member ✭✭

Quicken for Mac is no longer downloading transactions from my Vanguard accounts. I am able to access them directly online through Vanguard but but get the evil orange button and error screen when I attempt to download to Quicken.

These accounts have been downloading fine for years up until about 5 days ago.

Anyone else having this problem and/or know how to fix it?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rolinger,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mark IL22
    Mark IL22 Member
    Options

I am having the same issue as Rolinger. Vanguard transactions simply do not download. The update function connects to Vanguard and says it has checked all of our accounts, but then it reports "0 new transactions" in the update summary. This has been going on since April 16, when we updated to the new Vanguard brokerage accounts (VBA). It makes Quicken close to useless.

Things I have tried that have not worked: (1) I tried using the re-set feature in the online profile for the account, (2) tried logging out of quicken and then logging back in, and (3) called a customer support rep who walked me through the procedure I just mentioned (logging out and then logging back in). I also called Vanguard, but they were unable to suggest any fixes.

If you are having this same issue, please post! That is the only way we will get attention from quicken.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Mark IL22,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot using the steps provided in my previous response? This is so I may better assist you.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.