Quicken for Mac will not let me upgrade from Basic to Deluxe. Why?

Options
Robyn for Liz
Robyn for Liz Member
edited July 2023 in All Things Canadian (Mac)

When I sign in to my account, go to subscriptions and select upgrade I'm taken to a page that indicates my existing plan and when I renewed; in my case, just last month for another year.

Below that are two options: Deluxe and Home & Office with "upgrade" buttons. But when I hover over the button I get the circle with slash thru it to indicate the function does not work.

I want to upgrade to Deluxe so that I can budget for more than one month at a time.

Help

Robyn

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Robyn for Liz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

To upgrade your subscription, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support by phone directly during business hours. Our phone support agents will have the necessary tools available in order to fulfill your request that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Thank you!
    Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Robyn for Liz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

To upgrade your subscription, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support by phone directly during business hours. Our phone support agents will have the necessary tools available in order to fulfill your request that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Thank you!
    Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja

• Robyn for Liz
    Options

Thumbs up.

Thank you!

• Quicken Anja
    Options

You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.