Please vote to restore the 90-day view filter in "Projected Balances" (Q Mac)

Options
KevinB
KevinB Member ✭✭✭

In "Bills and Income" on Quicken for Mac, users can filter the view in the Projected Balances screen by time horizon, account, and transaction type. The time horizon used to include a 90-day view, which was after 60 days and before 6 months. During an update in April it was removed, supposedly by accident. Customer chat told me people have to "vote" to put it back, so please like this post and maybe it will get some attention?

Comments

• Kris in CT
    Kris in CT Member ✭✭
    Options

This is a very important feature for me and I am using Mac subscription. Please stop making changes that affect how people manage their personal finances. This feature is useless without being able to see the transactions coming up in the next 30, 60, 90 etc. days. These transactions need to show up in the check register within quicken and not in a separate screen. If we can’t look at our future bill paying that needs, how are we supposed to manage our finances on a weekly basis.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@Kris in CT said: This feature is useless without being able to see the transactions coming up in the next 30, 60, 90 etc. days.

Just noting that 30 and 60 days exists. The only issue here is that the 90 day choice was removed. Supposedly by mistake, but the Idea of this thread is to plead with the developers to restore the 90 day option.

@Kris in CT These transactions need to show up in the check register within quicken and not in a separate screen.

Well, now you've crossed between two direct issues. The Bills & Income screen allows showing "next 30 days", "next 60 days", "next 6 months" — and the Idea request here is to restore "next 90 days" to the options:

But you ask to see the future transactions in the check register — and this option exists. In any register, click the little clock icon in the upper right corner, and you can set that register to show any time period, including "next 90 days."

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • bjhughes2023
    bjhughes2023 Member
    Options

A 90 day (quarterly) projected balance is a very standard financial requirement. I can't believe that a vote is required to put back this functionality, especially if it was removed by accident.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!

(QMAC-25843)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• KevinB
    KevinB Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hopefully, sooner rather than later. Seems like this should be an easy fix.

• RadDoc68
    Options

I need this restored. 90 days.= 1 fiscal quarter. I budget based on a rolling 3-month "look-ahead". Please fix the bug!

This discussion has been closed.