Why does Capitol One credit card download put payments in the deposit column and vice versa??

Options

Download used to work fine until a week or 2 ago. Using Windows subscription. Other credit card account downloads work fine.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Wayne Hillard,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue start? Is this happening with just one Capitol One credit card account, or is this happening with multiple accounts? To get a better idea of what is happening, it would be helpful if you would post a screenshot (with any personal information obscured or blurred). If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Wayne Hillard
    Options

I'm not attaching a screen shot since everything looks normal, nothing looks weird. This one credit card account, Venture Capitol One, puts everything in the wrong column; payments in the deposit column and vice versa. Started a couple weeks ago. Other credit card accounts work correctly. So at the moment I have to edit every new entry, swapping payment and deposit amounts. Is there a way to reset this account without loosing the data? Using Windows subscription.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.