CC-601 error for Vystar download this morning. Anyone else?

Options
leishirsute
leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭

All my Vystar accounts have non-zero balances and there are recent transactions. So this error is false. I've reported it to Quicken but wondered if anyone else is experiencing this problem.

Downloads from Vystar have worked everyday as of yesterday for a month. Granted, Vystar online has gotten a bit unstable.

Deluxe R55.26., Windows 10 Pro

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @leishirsute,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-601.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely need to file an escalation if they see fit.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've submitted a Quicken ticket.

However, Vystar chat support acknowledged that they are having a problem and are working on it.

• KentT1252
    KentT1252 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue. The error occurred yesterday for the first time. Now, 24 hours later the CC-601 error is still occurring.

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

@KentT1252 As of this morning, Vystar has indicated that they are aware and working the problem. Thank you for your feedback.

• tjvliek
    tjvliek Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

[Removed - Mac]

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@tjvliek It sounds related to the same issue. Vystar has also posted on their website that mobile deposits are having problems.

• DeeEhm
    DeeEhm Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here! I called Vystar. Of course, "Third party issue… blah blah blah." So… turns out it's VyStar. Again. Sigh!

• jpgolan
    jpgolan Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue with error code CC-601. Vystar CU customer service does not have a clue and led me to believe they don't even know what Quicken is.

Version R50.15

Build 27.1.50.15

Windows 11

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@jpgolan and @DeeEhm Sometimes it takes a few calls to Vystar support to get someone who takes the initiative to contact the IT department. That's what they did for me. I also demand a ticket be opened. They don't like to do that. So they tend to investigate further before having to open a ticket.

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The transaction download Vystar worked for my this morning. Hopefully, the problem is resolved.

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.