Umpqua Download issue

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Umpqua Bank download error OL-221.

Comments

• gem
    gem Member
    Options

No help, have gone through problem solving twice. I have been able to download from Umpqua since 5-16, any account. Umpqua of course says it is a quicken problem because whoever I am talking can only tell me about how to download. I can download from my CU no problem. Curious the actual downloads look much differently. My CU asks for a time period to down load so its file is much smaller but the data in the downloads looks so different. From the bank I have essentially one long line of data, but I can see the transactions in there, from the CU I get a nice neat column of data and again I can see the transactions in there.. They both say QFX at the top. any ideas? tks gem

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @gem,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To clarify, are you having trouble downloading transactions from your financial institution through Quicken? If so, what error messages or error codes are you getting (if any)? If there are no error codes, then what is happening?

You mention .QFX files that look different. Are you comparing between separate financial institutions, or are they different looking .QFX files from the same financial institution? Do you usually use .QFX files to update your Quicken account(s), or are you having to use them because of download issues?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you mean "NOT able to download"?

Why not> What happens? What error code or message?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.