Does quick pay work for citibank costco card?

Options

I set up my citibank costco card and had the payment account verified with the deposits but after all the setup was done the only options for payment is "checkpay" , "pay" and "enter" there is no Quickpay.

Checkpay is just that - mailing a check. Pay makes an entry in the payment account that has to be sent and "enter" just makes an entry in the payment account. All this just seems like another version of the transaction reminders.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you properly set up your credit card as an Online Biller in Quicken Bills, Income & Transfers tab?
    Quick Pay is a method for Quicken to logon to the credit card website and make a single payment transaction for you. To make payment you need to initiate a Quick Pay transaction every month before Due Date.

For best results I recommend you Bypass Bill Manager altogether. No Quick Pay, no Check Pay.
    Let the credit card company do all the work for you. Logon to the credit card website once and set up their Autopay, APS, Direct debit, etc. service to make the current payment and all future payments automatically on Due Date, to be debited directly from your checking account.
    In parallel to that, in Quicken, every month, record a regular Scheduled Reminder to keep track of your payments before they come due.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @AtlCenter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Unfortunately, Citi does not support QuickPay payments. This announcement gives more information.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.