Why does Bills & Income graph auto adjust for the comparison plot when turned off? (Q Mac)

Options
joyzzzzus
joyzzzzus Member

Last year I had an extra chunk of money added to my checking account. I love using the Projected Balances (cash flow) graph under Bills & Income but if I select any view over 90 days it jumps my Y-axis to account for that chunk of money from last year but I have the comparison plot turned off. Therefore making my current view of my plots way down low and useless. I have checked other accounts that I have and they do not do this for any view 6 months or even a year. How do I turn this off? I am attaching screenshots of what I see for my projections with and without the comparison plot active.

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @joyzzzzus,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic. If you would like to see this feature changed so that the Y Axis does not remain skewed by the comparison plot even when that feature is turned off, you can add your vote by clicking the up arrow underneath the vote count (see example below) as well as a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

Thank you.

(CTP-7179)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.