Still unable to download from Woodforest

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Woodforest Bank.

Comments

• Margaret Goad
    Margaret Goad Member ✭✭
    Options

It is now July 2 and I am still not able to download from Woodforest through Quicken. Woodforest tells me they have to problem so Quicken - lets get the ball moving here. I have no other accounts with this issue.

I have used Quicken for many years and at this point I am considering looking elsewhere. Please fix it.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Margaret Goad,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Woodforest? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Do you receive any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? How long has this issue been occurring?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• berkashire
    berkashire Member ✭✭
    Options

when activating One Step Update, I receive the following unhelpful message:

Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault).

No error code provided. Like other Woodforest customers, transaction download worked fine until about May this year.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @berkashire,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When I check on the server side, it shows a couple different error codes: CC-509 and CC-506. Are you able to log into Woodforest's website directly? Have you changed your password with them recently? Have you received any prompts telling you to update your password?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.