Cannot Add Discover Bank To One Step Update

Options
Scott5
Scott5 Member ✭✭✭

Hello, My concern is with adding a new account to my Quicken. First, all internet, personal computer, quicken and bank site are all functioning good and up to date.

I am trying to add Discover Bank (www.discoverybank.com) via the quicken bank hosted sign in tabs as per quicken. When I attempt to sign in by clicking the sign in tab on quicken I continue to get a message “Sign in to Discovery Bank failed”. The is the first time I have tried to add a new account using this quicken feature. What is wrong and why will it not let me verify my institution and connect?

All my other account update fine with no issues. I have verified and can log into my institution, Discovery Bank online. I am running the most current version of Quicken Home, Business and Rental, Version R50.16. Build 27.1.50.16. My account is active and paid. My computer is also currently up to date with no issues. My internet connection is good.

Please help and provide guided assistance. Thank You, Scott.

Scott Wood. [Personal email address removed for your protection]

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you getting the same error message as shown in this discussion?

Did you follow the instructions in the error message? If so, what happened when you did?

• Scott5
    Scott5 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

There are no error messages or codes. It simply take you back to the Authentication sign in screen again, over and over.

• Scott5
    Scott5 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I also turned off all firewall protection and still get the same screen looping. This did not resolve the issue.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Scott5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Scott5
    Scott5 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thx for your response and I hope this issue is resolved soon.

This discussion has been closed.