America First Credit Union Stopped connecting. "Please try again later. Care Code: 16503"

Options
DSSA
DSSA Member

This is Day 3 of having this issue. This is my primary bank account, I pay all my bills from here through Quicken, and it isn't updating. Can someone please help? I tried disconnecting and reconnecting and I'm getting the same code. This may be an issue on the back end.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DSSA,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DSSA
    DSSA Member
    Options

It's giving me the same error code if I try to do a normal refresh or if I try to reconnect it.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DSSA,

Thank you for providing that screenshot

After further review of your accounts, I can see that you are experiencing an FDP-105. This error occurs when the bank's website is unavailable to download transactions to Quicken. This could be due to a website outage, or the bank may be preventing Quicken from accessing their website due to high traffic. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information in regard to this error message.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.