Giving up on Navia Benefits?

Options
FlaSheridn
FlaSheridn Member ✭✭

The announcement “ONGOING 6/13/23 Navia Benefits Solutions- CC-502/FDP-102” has made no progress since the initial announcement in May. Should we assume this won’t be fixed? (FWIW, neither of the other online service failures I’ve waited for, HSA Bank and Comerica, ever made any progress either, so I can’t avoid seeing a pattern and wondering about alternatives.)

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @FlaSheridn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

My internal systems do show that this issue is currently being investigated and worked on, however, there is no current ETA. You may continue to follow this thread for further future updates.

Have a wonderful day!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• FlaSheridn
    FlaSheridn Member ✭✭
    Options

I’m afraid you’ve confirmed my fears, as with HSA Bank and Comerica.

• FlaSheridn
    FlaSheridn Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Anja Moderator said in thread ‘RESOLVED 7/13/23 Navia Benefits Solutions- CC-502/FDP-102’: “This issue has been marked as resolved,” but it hasn’t been. I still get “Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)” when I try to create my account.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @FlaSheridn,

Thank you for reaching back out.

If you are still experiencing an issue after the alert has been marked resolved, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• FlaSheridn
    FlaSheridn Member ✭✭
    Options

If you are still experiencing an issue after the alert has been marked resolved, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly

Trying to add a Navia account now gives an error, “We couldn't get information about Navia Benefits Solutions,” so I am having considerable difficulty taking either your suggestion or the resolution claim seriously.

• FlaSheridn
    FlaSheridn Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken has now deleted the thread ‘RESOLVED 7/13/23 Navia Benefits Solutions- CC-502/FDP-102’ (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7935494/ongoing-6-13-23-navia-benefits-solutions-cc-502-fdp-102%23latest), which does not make it easier to take the claims seriously. (It’s archived at https://archive.ph/VXap0)

• FlaSheridn
    FlaSheridn Member ✭✭
    Options

Oddly, Quicken once again acknowledges the existence of Navia (i.e. the early “We couldn't get information about Navia Benefits Solutions” error is gone), so we’re back to the  “Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)” error after authenticating.

In other Quicken Online Inactions news, connecting to Comerica actually worked twice in a row for me today, though I’m not allowed to update that bug report.

This discussion has been closed.