Issues with Bill & Income reminders - Skipped -

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Auto-Enter Reminders don't work anymore - changed to Manual/Upcoming - (edit X9).

Comments

• Pete_ATL
    Pete_ATL Member ✭✭
    Options

One problem was fixed. I'm still having other problems. Quicken suggests that I schedule the same transaction each time I open Bill and Income Reminders. I've been saying "No" to this transaction since May. Also, it will schedule a transaction that I have set to auto. Then the upcoming occurance of the transaction shows as "Skipped". If I change the date then it returns to "Auto". When I change it back to the date on which it is supposed to be entered it changes back to "Skipped". I've reported both of these problems many times using Help>Report a problem.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Pete_ATL - I’ve requested the admins split your posting off into a new and different topic

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Pete_ATL,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To further assist, we would need more information. What transaction is it trying to schedule? Is this a transaction you have a reminder set up for? Would you be able to share a screenshot of the message you are getting (with any personal information blurred or obscured)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

The issue with bill reminders changing to "skipped" status has already been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!

(CTP-6996)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Pete_ATL
    Pete_ATL Member ✭✭
    Options

I thought reporting this using Help>Report a problem would provide Quicken all of the details. True?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

It is true to a certain extent. While you do not receive a response for problem reports submitted through the program, these submissions do go directly to a database that is accessible by members of our Product and Development teams, escalation teams, and other internal support channels. They are reviewed daily to track multiple reports of the same trending issues and/or for troubleshooting/escalation purposes. When multiple reports of the same issue are received, those reports are also investigated further. Reports that can be replicated or verified are then submitted as tickets to the proper channels.

That said, if they aren't receiving enough reports from different people about the issue, then it may not get attention unless you call Quicken Support directly.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.