Quicken is still connecting to your biller. You can refresh to check the status message

Options

when trying to set up online billers in Bill Pay I receive this error message. I have read where support responses are to use work arounds by going directly to the financial site and set up autopay with them. That defeats the convince of the Bill Pay feature which is one main reason I have used Quicken for almost 20 years but then it was call something like CheckFree which worked great up until Bill Pay came into the application. My banking accounts have no issue bill paying to my accounts online

My question is there any plans to resolve this issue in upcoming updates ?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @raybc59,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Does this occur when trying to add any online biller or only with specific billers? When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which one?

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.