Southeast Toyota Finance not dowloading transactions

Options
mkyseth
mkyseth Member ✭✭

I am having trouble downloading transactions fro Southeast Toyota Finance. They are using 2 factor ID but it has always worked in the past. I have tried over the last few days to no avail. I deactivated the account and now I don't even have the option to re set up online transactions. I attempted to re add the account and it throws an error there as well. What is going on? This is the 2nd account I have been having trouble with the last few months. The other being Discover Bank. Appears Quicken is getting worse, not better. Very frustrating

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mkyseth,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please provide the exact error code and/or message when you attempt to add the account?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mkyseth
    mkyseth Member ✭✭
    Options

This is what happens when I try to add the account. On the original account I was getting CC502 error. Then I deactivated that account. Now it does not have an option to re-activate. So I am attempting to set it up again.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mkyseth,

Thank you for providing that screenshot and more information.

Due to the nature of this error message, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I do apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.