"This payment cannot be made because there is a payment already scheduled at the biller web site"

Options
Alan6
Alan6 Member ✭✭

Version: R50.16

Build: 27.1.50.16

Windows 10 Home

Issue Started with Last Month's Payments (May/June)

Biller: American Express

Bills & Income:

• I have two credit card accounts I'm attempting to pay using Quick Pay

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Alan6,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• chmercer5485
    chmercer5485 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am getting the same message when trying to pay my American Express bill using Quick Pay. I don't see any scheduled upcoming payments in my check register.

My bill is due soon and I don't want to be late.

Thanks you for your help.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please consider:

• chmercer5485
    chmercer5485 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the tip, but is there no way to resolve the message "this payment cannot be made because there is a payment already scheduled at the biller website" ? Is there a way to check the biller website to see what is already scheduled? I cannot find any record that the payment was ever scheduled.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @chmercer5485,

Thank you for joining this thread, though I do apologize that you are also experiencing this issue.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Jasmine

• Alan6
    Alan6 Member ✭✭
    Options

Resolved,

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Alan6,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that we were able to reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.