Reconciliation missing transactions

Options
laboggess
laboggess Member ✭✭

I have been having problems reconciling my checking acct for months. payments that are marked as clear, and within the date time frame, are not showing up to reconcile. I will go in to change the dates on the missing transaction and they still don't show up. It is driving me CRAZY! Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Tagged:

Answers

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Here are two things you can try -

1. Delete and re-enter the transactions that are not showing.
    2. Check the downloaded posting date. You can check that post date by clicking on the register icon in the upper right and selecting it from the list.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @laboggess,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If you follow @QWinUser's 2nd suggestion and you do see that the Posting Date is the problem, the way to change the Posting Date is:

1. Right click on the transaction to bring up a menu.
    2. Hold the Control (CTRL) key and left click on "Copy transaction(s)". This will bring up a window that will allow you to edit the Posting Date.

If the issue persists, I would request that you please post screenshots (with personal information blurred or obscured since this is a public forum) of the reconcile settings screen when you're setting up the reconcile, the screen showing what transactions are included in the reconcile, and some of the transactions that are missing from the reconcile. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• laboggess
    laboggess Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the suggestions! I never thought of that! I will post if this works! Fingers crossed!

This discussion has been closed.