Trouble with US Bank Direct Connect and Quicken

Options

I have been Quicken user for years. About 10 days ago when I did a one step update i noticed that transactions were not downloading and I wasn't seeing my online balance from us bank any more. So I went through the process of deactivating and reactivating my account through quicken. I have been using Direct Connect. So finally I called Quicken and they said I should be using Express Connect. I tried that and it worked for the first download and I was able to reconcile the first time. After the next day and another onestep update I couldnt reconcile the accout because online balance and quicken balance didnt match. Called Us bank they said I should use Direct Connect which I agree with, so I changed back to Direct connect and It still won't download the transactions and still no online balance. Both US bank and Quicken have looked into this and can't figure it out. Spending countless hours on the phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• HDodge
    HDodge Member
    Options

I;ve got the same problem!!!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Mrayd and @HDodge,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did this issue first begin to occur? After a recent update? If so, which update? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your responses.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mrayd
    Mrayd Member
    Options

No error codes. When one step is complete it give me the onestep summary that the accounts have been updated but zero transactions have been downloaded to quicken. I have had quicken support do a complete redownload on 07/18 of my quicken program. I noticed this on June 26th, on this day in order to reconcile the account it was asking for me to do balance corrections. I have used quicken for a long time and through some effort and help from either quicken or US bank I have been able to correct the problem. Quicken is a very important part of my financiial organization, taxes, business etc. Thank you

• Mrayd
    Mrayd Member
    Options

I have two other bank accounts form other banks that seam to work just fine.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same problem with US Bank and DC. Have had it for a while, not sure how long, DC is simply not downloading txn that appear as posted on their website

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Mrayd
    Mrayd Member
    Options

Is there some sort of a patch that can correct this problem?

• Mrayd
    Mrayd Member
    Options

In order to get any transactions to download from US bank to quicken I am using Express Connect and the ending balance doesn't match the online balance at the end of the onestep update. Frustrating!

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine Any update in this issue? I have manually input txn, into my USB card account, that are dated 7/14 and haven't downloaded (matched)

• gear_junkie
    gear_junkie Member
    Options

I'm having the same problems as above.

@Quicken Jasmine Any update in this issue?

• cmoon
    cmoon Member
    Options

I'm still having same problem. Is it being address. How to correct on consumer's end?

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Deactivate all of your USB accts, and re-activate them using your ATM PIN. Worked for me.

This discussion has been closed.