How to connect to - Thrift Savings Plan (tsp.gov) - QMac

amaneta
amaneta Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

After decades of waiting, I finally see Thrift Savings Plan (tsp.gov) in the list of institutions when trying to connect an account.

I tried to connect, but I received an error saying something about "no bill" and "no active account".

Has anyone successfully connected to tsp.gov with Quicken for Mac? And, if so, could you share any tips or quirks?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @amaneta,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023

here is the entry - from Windows side

what happens when you try the Quicken - Add Account ?

12644 12644 12644 Thrift Savings Plan
    https://www.tsp.gov/ 1-877-968-3778
    https://www.tsp.gov/tsp/ ACTIVE
    ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ps56k2 - I see that the "Thrift Savings Plan" is in the FIDIR, but when I try to add it nothing is found.

Sorry for this aside, but could this be a reason why the OP is unable to connect?

• Ps56k2
    edited July 2023

the other issue - this is posted in the MAC side, and I only have the Windows files for review…

just tried the Add Account- and NOPE

tried “thr” or “plan” - lots of entries, but not Thrift Savings Plan -
    really weird…. a search of "THR" displays entries before/after - but not THRIFT.

• Ps56k2

FYI … from Admin -

appears to display on the QMac side ..

I have sent this over to my team for further investigation as the instance pulls up on QMac but not QWin.

This discussion has been closed.