Selecting NEXT no longer works in the Community

leishirsute
leishirsute Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

When trying to select the NEXT group of comments in a topic, the Community website no longer goes to the next group. It is stuck on the first group only and the following groups of comments cannot be accessed. The problem is happening for Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Deluxe R58.9, Windows 11 Pro

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello again,

We have received notice that this issue has been resolved and the “Next” button should now be working again.

Let us know if you experience any further trouble with this! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @leishirsute,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Could you please provide more information about where you are encountering this issue? Are you able to provide a link to the page or pages where this is happening?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• leishirsute
    edited July 2023

Here's an example:

If I search for the term "R51.10" in the community, the search results in 1-10 of 12 comments located and displayed.

If I select NEXT at the bottom of the webpage, the page redisplays the first 1-10 comments and does not go to the next 2 comments. Also, when I click NEXT again nothing at all happens.

This problem occurs with any search that results in multiple result pages to display.

The video URL will be invalid after a month.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Thank you for your response and for clarifying how to replicate the issue,

The issue has been reported to the proper channels.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• leishirsute

This issue still remains. I cannot see older posts that are listed on NEXT webpages.

• Quicken Anja

Hello @leishirsute,

As Kristina mentioned previously, this issue has been reported to our website’s service provider. A ticket has been opened, however we do not have an ETA on when it will be resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓

Hello again,

We have received notice that this issue has been resolved and the “Next” button should now be working again.

Let us know if you experience any further trouble with this! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• leishirsute

Yes. It is working again. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.