Quicken Mobile not Syncing with Desktop

Options
Tman
Tman Member ✭✭✭

Quicken Mobile is not Syncing with the Desktop. When I look within the Investment Section of Quicken Mobile I see that it hasn't synced in days even though I just synced it. I reset the database and it did update then but should I have to reset the database each and every time I want to update the investments on Mobile? Surely not. I also used the one-step update AND synced from within the mobile portion of desktop and no joy. The only thing that seemed to work was a complete data reset.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Tman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue occurring? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? Is everything correct on your desktop application in regard to this issue with the mobile application?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry I did not get back to you but I found a fix. So, I was working with Customer Support as you know and they published a fix to the stocks not showing in the last Mobile Update. I reset the database and then it was fixed. When I looked in the investment part of Quicken Mobile it said at the bottom "Last synced from Quicken Desktop 1 minute ago". What I later learned was that in order to keep that desktop to mobile current you MUST sync it from within the mobile tab on the DESKTOP and NOT the One Step Update. Then it will keep you current. Also, seems like on non market days like weekends and holidays the sync doesn't happen. So, what one needs to do often to keep the investments on mobile up to date (banking transactions are fine with One Step Update) is go into the Desktop tab marked Mobile and then within there where it shows how many accounts you have synced use THAT button and it will update your mobile readout.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Tman,

Thank you for coming back to update us and for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you took so that other users may find this.

We are happy to hear that you were able to reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.