both my what if tool not working and if i modify the monthly payment it applies to only the month

Options

i down loaded loan data from an institution and updated it with term origination interest etc. then i went to see if i paid additional principal what effect it would have on the loan. this only applied on single additional principal to the life of the loan. i then modified the monthly payment amount to reflect an increase of 500 dollars to the principal and again it did not extrapolate over the life of the loan only the single entry.

any ideas

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mjprattusa1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did you first notice this issue? Which version of Quicken were you using when the issue started? Would you be able to post screenshots of the What If tool's incorrect behavior (with any personal information obscured or blurred)? f needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.