Morgan Stanley Wealth Management will not let me add a new account

Options
Ben12
Ben12 Member ✭✭✭

I have exisitng accounts with Morgan Stanley Wealth management that update fine. I need to add a new account and get the following issue when trying to log in via Add Account.

I have made sure that third party data sharing is turned on via the security center. I continue to get this error message. Any ideas on how to solve this dilemma

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Ben12,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. At what point are you getting that message? If you're seeing it on this screen (screenshot below), then its just a reminder to make sure you've authorized with Morgan Stanley before proceeding.

If you are encountering the issue further along in the process, please provide more detail about what is happening. A screenshot of the full error screen would also help (with any personal information blurred or obscured) since the screenshot you included in your earlier post may have cropped out an additional error message or error code. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ben12
    Ben12 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for the suggestion. For reasons I cannot explain, I am now able to log in and complete the addition of a new account.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear it let you add the account.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.