Chase Credit Card Not Downloading Transactions

Options
stevebarr32
stevebarr32 Member ✭✭

I had to replace a Chase credit card that was fraudulently used. I created the download from the Chase website and the new account shows up during the activation process but no transactions are downloading into Quicken.

I have reset the account and deactivated and reactivated the account in Quicken but still no luck. I don't no what else to try.

In the meantime, I am able to do a manual download from the Chase website but that is not preferred.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @stevebarr32,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Chase? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• stevebarr32
    stevebarr32 Member ✭✭
    Options

My connection is Express Web Connect+. This began with the new credit card account. I changed the settings of the previous credit card that it replaced. It did not occur after a recent update. I do not receive an error code or message. It just does not download any transactions. I try to activate downloads and Chase Bank already shows the account as being set up.

The "Activate One Step Update" screen does not present this new account even though Chase Bank shows as sharing the account.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @stevebarr32,

Thank you for providing more information.

When you download transactions from your bank, you may see transactions on their website that aren't in Quicken. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• stevebarr32
    stevebarr32 Member ✭✭
    Options

The account is not showing up to link to Quicken. This is very frustrating.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your response,

If the account is not showing up on the Add/Link screen at all, then I suggest that you try validating and/or super validating your data file.  Please save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate: 

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.   

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.