Optum Bank showing address in Payee column

Options
JeffinPTC
JeffinPTC Member ✭✭

Since June my Optum Checking register only shows the address of the payee in the payee block. All other accounts work normally. Its diff to know which doctor when there are several in the same building. Is there a setting I've changed?

Windows 11, 27.1.51.10

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JeffinPTC,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Optum Bank? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JeffinPTC
    JeffinPTC Member ✭✭
    Options

QJ

Thx

The first transaction with the address is the "Court Square" on Jun 9

Express Web Connect

I didn't associate with any specific update, but I don't look at this acct unless there is activity, which may be weeks apart.

No specific error codes other than the weekly/daily 502 503 for at least one of my accounts. They usually clear themselves.

Jeff

• JeffinPTC
    JeffinPTC Member ✭✭
    Options

From this morning

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you tried this yet?

If your bank recently changed their website or password requirements please read and follow instructions here:

For online billers please see if you can manage (remove and re-add or repair) the online biller, to see if their profile has already been updated.

If that doesn't resolve the issue:

• It is the bank's or biller's contractual obligation to notify their Quicken download service provider, Intuit Inc., of any changes to their websites and download functions in a timely manner before the change is implemented. Intuit needs a sufficient amount of lead time to review, change and test their programs, to adapt to the changes the bank makes.
    • The bank also needs to notify their customers of this change in a timely fashion and detail any actions that might be required by the customer to regain access after the change was introduced.
    • If they didn't do that, complain to your bank's or biller's office of the president.
    • Also contact Quicken Support via Chat or Phone at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support during posted hours of operation and report this as an Online Banking issue, so that Quicken Support can escalate this issue to Intuit Inc. Ultimately, however, the bank or biller must initiate the call and work together with Intuit on solving this update issue.

Please let us know if you were able to get this issue resolved (or not).

• JeffinPTC
    JeffinPTC Member ✭✭
    Options

Thx for the reply,

But

My issue is that the download from Optum is working, but instead of displaying the "Payee" in the Payee block, it is showing the address of the payee. The above narrow screen grab is from a visit this week.

Just for grins though, I reset the account and "Link to existing account." Nothing changed, and I really won't be able to tell until one of us uses the HSA Mastercard again for doctor or medicine.

Jeff

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@JeffinPTC - this has been happening in my Optum HSA accounts since the middle of June. I just replace the address with the appropriate payee name. I know that it is more difficult for you because you use the same facility for multiple doctors. The only other thing I can suggest is to correct the payee when you get an invoice.

• JeffinPTC
    JeffinPTC Member ✭✭
    Options

Thx for letting me know its not just me.

• JeffinPTC
    JeffinPTC Member ✭✭
    Options

Jasmine

No response?

We.ve had a lot of charges lately to several new doctors and medicines, with many 3rd party billers. It would help if I could know who the charge is from.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To really get this ball rolling, you really need to contact Quicken Support and discuss this issue with them. This needs to be reviewed and escalated to the next higher support level.

• JeffinPTC
    JeffinPTC Member ✭✭
    Options

While talking to QW Support, I checked the Optum Bank site and saw that the transactions there also show the Address in the Payee block. So the problem is at that end and not QW. I'm waiting on Optum Support for a resolution.

This discussion has been closed.