Often my vanguard brokerage account will not update

Options
lware14
lware14 Member

there are times it does but most of the time I get a message that it has not updated. Vanguard's own website offers no assistance on quicken and rather just directs me here.

My vanguard is set up to direct connect. My quicken version is 11.2.3 and my mac version is macOS 11.2.3

What can i do to ensure more consistent downloading from this financial institution?

thanks. Lauren

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @lware14,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue first start? Which version of Quicken were you using when it started? When you're getting these messages that it didn't update, is there any error code? Are you able to provide a screenshot of the message you see (with any personal information blurred or obscured)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.     

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.