Chase Bank: Not updating and cannot add accounts.

Options

My Chase accounts weren’t updating after update R51.12. I deactivated the account and tried to reactivate. Chase showed “Your Accounts have been authorized successfully!” After about 5 minutes, Quicken responds with “Sign into Chase bank Failed. Try Again.” I have tried over the course of several days to do this, with the same result.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Frustrated in Texas,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Usually, when this issue happens, it is because something is blocking communication back to Quicken. Have you tried temporarily using a different default browser? Have you paused or temporarily disabled ad-blocker and pop-up blocker browser extensions? If you use a VPN, antivirus, or firewall, have you tried pausing or temporarily disabling them? Sometimes anti-virus software has a safe banking feature that pulls banking sessions into a custom browser. If that is happening, you would need to pause that feature in order to successfully reconnect your accounts.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• David4788
    David4788 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

[Removed - Disruptive]

This discussion has been closed.