How can I cause my last download date to update with a manual export from my bank?

Options
jim.kessack
jim.kessack Member ✭✭

My bank is unable to support the direct connect method of updates with quicken. This has been a problem for about 6 weeks now. I have been manually exporting the data from by bank until they figure out how to correct the problem. I notice that even though I am manually exporting my last download date is not changing on the accounts with my bank. Is there a way to force this date to update? I am afraid I am going to get all of the transactions since July 6th on my next automatic update when my bank fixes their problem.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jim.kessack,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, the last download date will only be updated through an automatic download, and not with a 2-step QFX import.

If you wish to request submit an official request for this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

However, in the meantime, please know that the transactions imported through a QFX file are still considered downloaded transactions and should not duplicate when an automatic download is initiated.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jim.kessack,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, the last download date will only be updated through an automatic download, and not with a 2-step QFX import.

If you wish to request submit an official request for this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

However, in the meantime, please know that the transactions imported through a QFX file are still considered downloaded transactions and should not duplicate when an automatic download is initiated.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jim.kessack
    jim.kessack Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you very much for your fast response. Since the concern I had does not seem to exist I will not worry about the last download date.

This discussion has been closed.