One-Step Update triggers Spectrum Activation Dialog

Options
Mandamus
Mandamus Member

Since yesterday, when my mother tries one-step update, quicken triggers a dialog box for her ISP to install new equipment. If she tries to close the dialog, it pops up again a few times before going to the vault password box. Entering my password results in a dialog "Quicken's online service is unavailable at this time."

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Mandamus,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message and the dialog box that you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mandamus
    Mandamus Member
    Options

screenshots attached

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

guessing the internet works fine for all other software programs ?
    How would this message even pop up if not connected yet with the unpacked hardware - just wondering how and where this is being generated … weird

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Mandamus
    Mandamus Member
    Options

Internet works for other programs.

This discussion has been closed.