Fidelity Holdings Missing from Quicken

Options
jjb3phd
jjb3phd Member
edited September 2023 in Investing (Mac)

I updated my online accounts on Saturday, 8/19, and suddenly all my holdings in my Fidelity Net Benefits account have disappeared. Quicken successfully downloaded the transactions into that account from 8/18, and they appear in the transaction register, but the portfolio is empty and the account shows a zero balance on Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jjb3phd,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What exactly is occurring?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jjb3phd
    jjb3phd Member
    Options

My apologies, I inadvertently added made this post in the Quicken for Windows section, but in fact I use Quicken for Mac. At any rate, I went to update all my account holdings as I do every week, and the Fidelity account holdings just disappeared. All other accounts updated just fine. There were no error messages.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jjb3phd,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, thank you for informing us that you are using Quicken for Mac. I went ahead and moved your post to the proper Mac category.

Regarding the issue you are experiencing, this is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.