Investor 360 FDP-106

Options
Mat Vega
Mat Vega Member ✭✭

In Quicken Mac 7.2.2 since this weekend, I keep getting the following when trying to add or update my accounts on Investor 360. Had been working fine last week.

Care Code: FDP-106

Details:
ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @Mat Vega,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article regarding error FDP-106.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mat Vega
    Mat Vega Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the reply. I have tried the suggestions in the support article but I still get the FDP-106 error.

• Mat Vega
    Mat Vega Member ✭✭
    Options

I have contacted Quicken Support and they have escalated this to a level 3 support team.

• Mat Vega
    Mat Vega Member ✭✭
    Options

Two weeks later and still no connection with Level 3 support. Now Quicken gives the error:

• ANK
    ANK Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Matt, I am seeing a similar issue. As you may already know there are two investor360 entries in quicken. I have multiple accounts with investor360 distributed between both as there isn't a way to link all of my accounts to a single investor360 option. The top one in my screenshot stopped working around the same time as yours. Quicken support, please help!

• Mat Vega
    Mat Vega Member ✭✭
    Options

I also have been in contact with my Investor 360 broker about this and she contacted the tech team at Investor and sent me the following reply:

"Our tech team informed us that there is a known issue linking i360 to Intuit products at this time. They are working on a resolution but don't have an ETA at this time. They will keep me informed once a resolution has been reached. I will give you any update on the situation that I receive. "

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket # 10432220/CTP-7575)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mat Vega
    Mat Vega Member ✭✭
    Options

Got an e-mail from Quicken Customer Support that said they have fixed this issue on their side and I should try to add the accounts again. I immediately tried to add the accounts and still received the above error as before. Tried several times with the same error. So I don't know if this is issue is due to Quicken or Investor360.

• ANK
    ANK Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

I'm seeing the same error as you Mat

• RP
    RP Member
    Options

Tested just now on MacOS 7.2.2

Able to connect and link and download.

• Mat Vega
    Mat Vega Member ✭✭
    Options

Well, still not working for me. Still getting "no accounts to add" message. Investor 360 is aware of this as I noted above. Wonder why RP's works but not mine.

• ANK
    ANK Member ✭✭
    Options

Mat - I am still getting the same error as you. For reference I'm running Quicken for Mac 7.2.2 on MacOS 13.5.2

• RP
    RP Member
    Options

Apologies, wrong thread - Venmo FDP-106 is fixed, not Investor 360 FDP-106.

• Mat Vega
    Mat Vega Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the update, RP.

• Mat Vega
    Mat Vega Member ✭✭
    Options

Tried again today and it works! Not sure if Quicken or Investor 360 fixed the issue, but thanks!

• ANK
    ANK Member ✭✭
    Options

Glad to hear it's working for you Mat.

I was able to authenticate as well only to find balances on the connected account at $0…much like the Fidelity issue that's been reported.

Quicken support - any reason that investor360 appears twice (see first screenshot) and only allows detailed transaction logging using the second institution configuration? The first configuration recognizes all of my accounts but only allows simple tracking. The second option recognizes some of my accounts but allows detailed tracking (see second screenshot). Can you consolidate inventor360 options and enable detailed tracking for all accounts? I also find that authentication for the second investor360 institution works only once and then requires resetting the account connection. This has been happening for a while now. I've been a quicken and investor360 customer for many years, but this incredibly frustrating.

• Mat Vega
    Mat Vega Member ✭✭
    Options

Unfortunately I belatedly discovered that the accounts, although recognized did not add any $. So I get the exact same result as you, ANK. The good news is I had an extended support session yesterday with Quicken and they hopefully got enough data from the session to find a solution. They could see that no transactions from the accounts were being downloaded. They told me to sit tight for a couple days while they work on it. And ANK, my understanding from i360 is that they don't support detailed investment tracking, which is why the second i360 option doesn't request the MFA as we have both noted. I'll post back when I know more.

• ANK
    ANK Member ✭✭
    Options

Let's hope Quicken figures this out. I've had three institutional configurations stop working in the last couple of months and it's making me look at other options in the market.

• Mat Vega
    Mat Vega Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken support has tried 2 or 3 different approaches so far, but still not working. I haven't heard anything from Investor 360 either.

• Mat Vega
    Mat Vega Member ✭✭
    Options

ANK, try it again. It's working for me now!

• ANK
    ANK Member ✭✭
    Options

No luck for me Mat. I am being offered to link to or create new accounts for other investment accounts with investor 360. Essentially quicken is recognizing 529 accounts with investor 360 as brokerage accounts. I may need to contact quicken support like you did. Thanks for your help on this.

This discussion has been closed.