Merrill Lynch Investments - $0 Balance Issue

Options
Statikk
Statikk Member

As a brand new user it is highly frustrating to see that there are ongoing issues syncing data with a major financial institution that span MONTHS of time. What is the timetable for resolving this issue? Is there a team working on it daily? What good is financial software if it can't pull info for months at a time? Can we get bill credits for each month that the software is not working correctly? Now that Quicken runs under a SaaS model you should not be expecting users to pay full price monthly for a broken product.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just a few points:

1. The Online Balance for Merrill Lynch Investments comes direct from that financial institution. Only they can fix it.
    2. Quicken is not SaaS. It is Desktop Application with online services and a companion mobile/web application.
    3. Even though the prices on the Quicken.com website are stated as monthly for comparison reasons, it is a yearly subscription model for paying for the support and continued services.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Statikk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Merrill Lynch Investments? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which one?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.