Quicken in Windows 11 Split screen

Options
Michael Petrey
Michael Petrey Member ✭✭

I have a Windows computer operating on Windows 11. I virtually open most of my programs on Windows spit screen where I can select how I want the program displayed. This I do by scrolling with the mice in the top right corner of

the display screen button where I am then given the option of what type of display I want. This works in all the programs I use that I can think of but Quicken. on Quicken the top right corner offers only a maximize/minimize button (see the attachment). Is there anything that I can due to get Quicken to work in a split screen mode?

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Michael Petrey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Are you referring to the option that comes up when you hover your mouse over the Maximize or Restore icon on most programs (sample image below)?

If so, while Quicken does not have that option enabled, it should still work with Split Screen. Do you have Snap Assist enabled? If you do, then you should be able to click and drag the Quicken window and the Snap Assist will kick in to split the screen. If you have Quicken up and enable the split screen from another program, it should also include Quicken in that split screen.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.