One-step Update didn't work - no transactions were downloaded

Options
sstillma
sstillma Member

Hello -

I ran one step update this morning but none of my transactions downloaded. It appeared to be working correctly, but when the process completed, there were no downloaded transactions (there should have been at least 25). I run it once a week and have never had it not download transactions. I'm running Windows 11 Home version R512.12 Build 27.1.51.12. I don't know what other information you might need to help me troubleshoot this.

Thanks,

Susan

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @sstillma,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

For clarification; were you updating multiple acccounts with multiple different financial institutions, or one financial institution in particular? Also, could you please provide the name of the financial institution(s)? And if more than one account; which connection methods are being used (Express Web Connect, Direct Connect, or both)?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sstillma
    sstillma Member
    Options

I'm updating two accounts, one with American Express (via Express Web Connect +), the other Member's 1st Credit Union (via Express Web Connect).

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @sstillma,

Thank you for providing more information.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sstillma
    sstillma Member
    Options

I logged out, logged back in, ran one step update, and got basically the same results, except this time Quicken shut down when the update was over, and the one step update summary does not reflect that the update was performed.

This discussion has been closed.