Paycheck method is turned into split transactions

Options
labenroth
labenroth Member

For the last 4 months, all of our —PAYCHECK— reminders were turned into SPLIT transactions. THis causes them to NOT be reflected in my INCOME budgets & reports.

1. Why is this happening?
  2. How do I fix it?
  3. How do I convert SPLIT transactions into —PAYCHECK— transactions?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @labenroth,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To clarify, is this a continuing issue, where every paycheck income reminder you create turns into split transactions, or was this a one time issue that happened about 4 months ago, where all of your Paycheck reminders turned into split transactions?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• labenroth
    Options

The first occurrence was 4 (now 5) months ago.

It is a continuing issue since then.

I turned off Mobile sync and it still happens.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

There isn't a method to convert split transactions back to into a paycheck. To fix it, you would need to restore a backup from before the problem started.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• labenroth
    Options

I use the method of verifying/correcting a copy of my data file last month, so why is this still happening?

If I restore to a version from 4 months ago, then I will have to manually enter everything from that period forward.

Can you assure me that this will fix the problem?

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Under the covers, every Paycheck IS actually a split transaction … just with a fancy Face/form.

So it's not apparent why these transactions aren't appearing in the Income reports and your budget.

Did something else RE: your reports and budget change?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.