Can't link PayPal - Crypto Account

Options
davidmarketing
davidmarketing Member ✭✭✭

I have been trying to link my Crypto Account to Quicken. I get the prompt for the code to my mobile phone but never receive the code. It has my mobile number listed so I assume it is finding my account at PayPal.

I have regular PayPal linked so I already see Quicken in my PayPal account as being connected or I think they use the word permissions.

I tried both Quicken customer support and PayPal customer support. Typical - PayPal says to call Quicken. While Quicken says to call PayPal.

So, here I post for help with this community….

David

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @davidmarketing,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Multi-factor authentication is driven by the financial institution; Quicken doesn't have control over it. Have you logged into your PayPal Crypto account to verify that your contact information for multi-factor authentication is correct?

There is a known issue with connecting to PayPal Credit, MasterCard & Crypto. While it doesn't specifically mention multi-factor authentication, the connection issue may be contributing to the problem you're encountering. You can click this link if you'd like to review the Community Alert.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• davidmarketing
    davidmarketing Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks! Yep, I have tried multifactor authentication. Anyway, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.