Venmo - FDP-106 (QMAC)

Options
2»

Comments

• vandusensa
    vandusensa Member ✭✭
    Options

Still having problem with Venmo downloads. It seems to connect and requests code. Code provided then it doesn't connect again.:(

• Atiehd2
    Atiehd2 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja - Can you leave an update for everyone on this? It's been a long time since Venmo has worked correctly.

• Frank O'Neil
    Frank O'Neil Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The same issue as prior—thought it was fixed. Actually worked once on QMac, but next update it failed. Tells me my credentials are invalid, but they work fine on the web.

• Atiehd2
    Atiehd2 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here @Frank O'Neil. It will work after a few days, download all transactions, then the next update it will fail and you need to disconnect and reconnect the account again after a few days.

• Cornerman
    Cornerman Member
    Options

I'm willing to bet this has something to do with 2-factor authentication at Venmo. Whenever I've turned off Online Services for Venmo, and reinitialized it, it asks for a phone number to text a code to. If Venmo is asking for that every time Quicken tries to update my Venmo transactions, that would explain why it's failing.

• 2bmewtongi
    2bmewtongi Member ✭✭
    Options

This still seems to be a problem. Was able to connect once, then started giving the CC-503 error. Checked the credentials by logging into Venmo through the website with the same credentials.

• joy r
    joy r Member ✭✭
    Options

I was able to connect today and it finally downloaded like two months of transactions! We'll see if it breaks again in a few days…

• vandusensa
    vandusensa Member ✭✭
    Options

Connecting with Venmo is still a problem. Can Someone from Quicken update what is going on behind the scenes to fix this issue.

• jubal_harshaw
    Options

It is still a problem. This issue has been going on for a long time now. Why @Quicken Anja , can't they fix it? I have sent several error logs for you to analyze. Very frustrating.

• Frank O'Neil
    Frank O'Neil Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Different error now. Quicken tells me there is an account mismatch. Yet I can open Venmo as normal in my browser.

• chibana.ryan
    Options

I am having this problem. Error message:

This usually happens if an account nickname or number has changed at your bank. To fix you must reconnect your account.
    Care Code: FDP-106

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10575716/CTP-8110)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• vandusensa
    vandusensa Member ✭✭
    Options

Kristina,

I am sorry… However, this has gone on for months. Somehow Venmo and quicken need to get together to resolve this issue….

• maldini
    maldini Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue. This is not the first time I've experienced this issue.

Connecting to banking institutions through Quicken is generally unreliable. It devalues the product.

• mikeb210
    mikeb210 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue.

This discussion has been closed.