Server Outage (QWIN) [Edited]

Options
2»

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

I just ran OSU in two of my larger data files. This morning OSU took 7 minutes to complete in one file and 10 minutes in the other. Now one completed in 2.25 minutes and the other completed in 2.5 minutes which is pretty close to normal for these files. Oh, and no error codes were encountered with these latest OSUs.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• levy76
    levy76 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm still experiencing unusually long OSU times.

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Slowness has been going on since June… no end in sight……lol

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• jlan1770
    jlan1770 Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited September 2023
    Options

OSU is going crazy downloading previously downloaded items, [mess]ing up accounts, not downloading others and generally just not working.

• SGK
    SGK Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

this has been an all day issue. First web connect hung. Then it would connect but it was out of sync with reality and the banks. Now it is out of sync by tomorrow's amount. [Removed - Rant/Off Topic/Disruptive]

• J~!
    J~! Member
    Options

altough there's an Alert that says its now working. Downloads are still not working and it is not stating that no downloads occurred. When will tights be fixed. Some accounts have not downloaded since 8/30… when will this be REALLY fixed.

• Pls_Help_Dave
    Options

OSU still does not download transactions today (9/2). So there is still an issue, may not be w/the servers, but something is amiss.

• Tiger 026
    Tiger 026 Member ✭✭
    Options
    NOT True…this is NOT…RESOLVED 9/1/2023 - Quicken Server Outage - Accounts slowly/not updating

This problem is ongoing from at least two-weeks ago. I attempted just this morning (9-2-2023). Same issue / problem. One Step Udpate continues to show no error message but "green" update data is same, repeating data from last actual successful One Step Update from two-weeks ago. We NEED help with this ongoing issue. PLEASE.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

If you are still having issues after the server outage has been marked as resolved, it is recommended that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday, but is not available on holidays. Chat support is available 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT 7 days a week, but is not available on holidays.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jtmiers
    jtmiers Member ✭✭
    Options

Is this an ongoing issue? My OSU hangs and will not complete.

• levy76
    levy76 Member ✭✭
    Options

It's difficult to understand how Quicken's technical team is unable to resolve the nagging OSU problem. This is not new. In my experience, it has repeatedly presented itself many times over the past few years. I hope someone on the executive team is listening.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@jtmiers & @levy76 : This post thread is about a server outage issue that occurred on Sep 1 and was resolved on Sep 2. Since you are still having OSU issues, they are due to something else. It was suggested above that those who are still having OSU issues should contact Quicken Support via Phone or Chat ( https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support ). You might want to do that if you have not already done so.

Also, there are other threads in Community regarding current and ongoing OSU issues. You can search Community for them and tag on to one of those threads or start your own.

@Quicken Kristina : Should this thread be closed since this server issue was resolved 11 days ago?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Tiger 026
    Tiger 026 Member ✭✭
    Options

Boatnmaniac explains the issue well; these of kind of cross-thread topics being discussed. I was still having the OSU issue after the server outage. I called Quicken tech support. Took about 10-minutes with the tech, but all fixed again. Tech reported that it was on their end, something had to be reset. Tech said that it was not something I could fixed from my end. My Quicken was all back to normal after the reset.

This discussion has been closed.