Online services Unavailable + Membership expired - ???

Options
jobtrien77
jobtrien77 Member ✭✭

I have been seeing continual crashes every time I attempt to download transactions for the past 1 month. I’ve submitted the report but NEVER get a response as to why this is occurring. Over the past two days, I have been unable to download and get keep getting error messages “unavailable this time. Wait 10 mins and try again” but no change. I also had a message that “my membership expired” but renewed just 2+/- months ago.

I have a VPN and everything was working fine for years until something changed and the app started crashing 1 month ago. After reboot, it eventually works but now it’s dead in the water. I’ve turned off the VPN, reset router, rebooted but no change. HELP!!!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @jobtrien77,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This may be a red herring, but …
    Why does the image with the "online unavailable" message also show the yellow Norton taskbar icon with an exclamation mark? Is Norton trying to tell you something?

Does your Norton Firewall setup show these three items?

• jobtrien77
    jobtrien77 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks but that was not the issue. The yellow Norton taskbar icon was a reminder to run the backup. The latest patch said it was to correct these issues but they continue.

1. Still unable to download
    2. Continue to receive messages service unavailable and
    3. membership has expired as shown in the examples below

This is really POOR and to think I pay for this ….. what other reliable software exists that is free of these issues?

• Quicken Anja
    Options

@jobtrien77 Could you please confirm if you have tried the instruction provided in the Community FAQ that was previously linked in my response from 9/2/23?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

One more question or two:
    Are you using the US or the Canadian version of Quicken?
    When you renewed the subscription, were you using the exact same Quicken ID that you are using within your Quicken for Windows software?

This discussion has been closed.