Why do some cleared transactions only show cleared when showing 'All Transactions'?

Options
Lars864
Lars864 Member

When I toggle to show cleared transactions there are a handful of truly cleared entries that show up and the cleared column is unchecked. I then toggle to show all transactions and these same entries are showed with the cleared column checked. This is a Chase credit card account. Windows v52.20

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Lars864,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Could you please clarify what you mean when you say the cleared column is unchecked? Are you referring to when you perform a reconcile on the account? Would you be willing to post a screenshot of the issue (with any personal information blurred or obscured)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.