System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Wells Fargo Active Cash credit card requiring 2FA almost daily

Comments

• floydfan
    floydfan Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, I've been dealing with this for at least the last two weeks as well. But today I had another issue altogether. Now it's asking me to reconnect. When I do, it's asking if I mistyped my info - which I triple-checked and I did not. That issue has been going on for weeks with Kohl's credit card as well, and I had a similar issue with Costco Visa (which was rectified when I signed in using the Citi login and direct connect).

So I cannot see how this is the bank's problem. There is something going on with Quicken Connect. I wish they would stop sending us to the bank for technical support because they always send me back to Quicken - all the time. @Quicken Jasmine are you seeing this?

• floydfan
    floydfan Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine Now this issue has morphed into not being able to connect to Wells Fargo at all. I try to reconnect and I get the dreaded "Did you mistype your info?" dialog box, and I did NOT. I called Wells Fargo and they see nothing on their end.

WTH is going on here? This is not just happening with Wells Fargo. I have the same problem now with PayPal, Kohl's and now Wells Fargo. An answer from you guys would be helpful.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @floydfan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. There are Community Alerts for Kohls, Citi, and PayPal because there are known connection issues with those financial institutions.

If you are getting an invalid credentials error with Wells Fargo, the first thing to try, since there are multiple options when you search for Wells Fargo, is a different connection (for example, try selecting Wells Fargo Bank).

To do that, first backup your Quicken file, then deactivate the Wells Fargo account(s) that is throwing the error. Reconnect by going to Accounts>Add Account and search for Wells Fargo, then follow the prompts (and be careful to link the account(s) to the existing name in Quicken).

If you're still getting the same error after trying that, then I would recommend following the steps in this article on error code 103 (invalid credentials).

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.