Missing account in online data from Schwab after TD Ameritrade move

Options
QuickSteve1
QuickSteve1 Member
edited October 2023 in Investing (Windows)

This is an odd one, I'm trying to determine if the problem is with Schwab or Quicken. I'm running Quicken for Windows and had 6 accounts move from TD Ameritrade to Schwab. I removed the old Ameritrade accounts and then went through the steps to add them as new accounts via the online setup process with Schwab. Initially, all 6 accounts showed up, and I was able to create new accounts in Quicken and link them. Today, I got an error saying one of the accounts doesn't exist at Schwab. So I went through the process of adding it, but this account doesn't show up on the list of accounts Quicken presents to me from the Schwab setup. I've double checked and Quicken is granted permission to the account in my Schwab profile. Looking for information to troubleshoot whether this issue is on the Schwab side or Quicken side.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @QuickSteve1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.