RW Baird - unable to update or make online connection

Options
sycamore1234
sycamore1234 Member ✭✭

I have been getting this error for the last few days when I try to update quicken for Mac "There was an unknown error trying to update this connection. Please try again later. (-1001)"

Anyone know what the issue is or how to fix it?

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this is the entry from the Windows side -
    looks like Quicken Direct is the only download protocol - so it might be an issue on their end

01109 01109 Robert W. Baird & Co.
    http://www.rwbaird.com/fi/baird-online-signup.aspx (888) 212-8843
    http://www.rwbaird.com/fi/baird-online-signup.aspx ACTIVE
    INVESTMENT,ACCOUNTINFO&DIRECT

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @sycamore1234,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sycamore1234
    Options

I think this is resolved now. Thanks for responding.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @sycamore1234,

Thank you for coming back to update us, I am happy to hear that the issue has been resolved!

Would you mind sharing the troubleshooting steps (if any) that you took?

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

• kman1234
    kman1234 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm getting the same error message from Baird

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @kman1234,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• kman1234
    kman1234 Member ✭✭
    Options

Robert W. Baird

There was an unknown error trying to update this connection. Please try again later (16503)

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @kman1234,

Thank you for providing more information.

Could you please upload a screenshot using the information located above? This is so that I may better assist you.

I appreciate it.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.